This Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices included herein. Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
1. Copyrights: All materials – including but not limited to text, images, graphics, animation, audio-visual materials, and source code, contained in any portion of the Site (the “Works”) – are the copyright-protected property and other intellectual property of Axyal Space Coast LLC (or, as applicable, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or third party licensors) (“Axyal Space Coast”).
The content on this website is the intellectual property of Axyal Space Coast LLC. Any copying, republication, or redistribution of this content, including by caching, framing, or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Axyal Space Coast, which shall not be liable for any errors, delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
No content from our Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the Axyal Space Coast LLC Site, except that where our Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, “re-mailing” or high-volume or automated use of Axyal Space Coast LLC Sites is prohibited.
You may not cause any automated programs or technology to “crawl”, “mine”, or otherwise enter the Site or the Site’s servers for any purpose whatsoever. You may print, and, if provided, download selected materials from the Site solely for your own non-commercial use, provided however that you agree not to change or delete any copyright, attribution, or proprietary notices from the materials, and that you further agree not to re-distribute, adapt, publish, display, or otherwise use the Works. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
The copyrights of third parties used on this website may be protected by intellectual property laws. As between you and us, you acknowledge that we use third party materials in accordance with U.S. laws or a license. You are not granted any rights or license to use the materials on this Site other than as specified. We may change this Site or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
2. User Content Consent: You agree to grant to Axyal Space Coast a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information that you choose to submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups), by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Axyal Space Coast the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other generally relevant information, in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You hereby agree to waive any and all liability upon Axyal Space Coast for any claim that may arise from your submission of such materials; that you shall indemnify and hold harmless Axyal Space Coast in the event of any such claim; and that you shall have no recourse against Axyal Space Coast for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Axyal Space Coast.
3. Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or any other names, logos, designs, or symbols of Axyal Space Coast or of its publications, products, content or services referenced herein or upon the Site – are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Axyal Space Coast LLC Other product and company names that may appear within the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners and may be subject to the protection and restrictions of intellectual property laws. Axyal Space Coast asks that you respect the intellectual property rights of others.
4. Use of the Site: Except for information, products or services provided directly by Axyal Space Coast, all other information, products and services offered through the Site or on the internet generally are offered by non-affiliated third parties and are not endorsed, warranted or authorized by Axyal Space Coast. Axyal Space Coast does not guarantee or warrant that any computer files available for downloading from the Site will be free of infection, viruses or other malicious code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and technical checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Axyal Space Coast accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or other damages which may result from your use of this Site.
5. Our Liability: Axyal Space Coast waives all liability resulting from your use of the Site. Axyal Space Coast makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site that you may access through this Site or which may link to this Site. Axyal Space Coast does not control, approve, or endorse these external links and does not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or use of any third party sites you may access through this Site.
6. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Axyal Space Coast LLC – including any affiliates and/or subsidiaries, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers – from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or any other person who accesses the Site)
7. Miscellaneous: Unless otherwise specified, the materials contained within the Site are represented solely for the purposes of promoting products which are available in the United States. This Agreement and any other action between Axyal Space Coast and you shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Axyal Space Coast may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Axyal Space Coast LLC (“Axyal Space Coast”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Axyal Space Coast website. This statement governs the data collection, processing and usage practices of Axyal Space Coast. By using the Axyal Space Coast website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Axyal Space Coast may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, company name, home and/or work address and/or telephone number.
Our website may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Axyal Space Coast. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Axyal Space Coast collects and uses your personal information to operate the Axyal Space Coast website and deliver the services you have requested. Axyal Space Coast may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Axyal Space Coast and its affiliates. Axyal Space Coast does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties in which we do not have a formal agreement to provide services to Axyal Space Coast and our customers or prospects. Axyal Space Coast does not share personally identifiable information except as described in this policy. Axyal Space Coast may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Axyal Space Coast may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries or contact you based on your interest to receive such communications. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Axyal Space Coast, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Axyal Space Coast may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites using log files.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Axyal Space Coast. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information may be used by Axyal Space Coast to provide general statistics regarding use of the Axyal Space Coast website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
The Axyal Space Coast website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Axyal Space Coast pages, or register with Axyal Space Coast site or services, a cookie helps Axyal Space Coast to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Axyal Space Coast website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Axyal Space Coast features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Axyal Space Coast services or websites you visit. Axyal Space Coast keeps track of the websites and pages you visit within Axyal Space Coast, in order to determine what Axyal Space Coast services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Axyal Space Coast to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Flash Cookies and Other Third Party Tracking Technologies
The Adobe Flash Player and similar applications use technology to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies but these are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your web browser. This technology creates locally stored objects that are often referred to as “Flash cookies.”
Axyal Space Coast does not use Flash cookies. However, our Clients of our software platform may create pages on the Axyal Space Coast platform that employ Adobe Flash cookies.
Third Party Tracking Technologies
Axyal Space Coast websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Axyal Space Coast or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Axyal Space Coast (including enforcing this agreement); and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Axyal Space Coast, or the public.
Changes to this Statement
Axyal Space Coast will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect feedback. Axyal Space Coast encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Axyal Space Coast is protecting your information.